Angle Type Valves
The angular valves of the series 350 (PN 16 - 250) and 380 (PN 16 - 400) are part of the well proven ARCA valve modular parts system. In case of difficult working conditions and sonic relevant applications it is often recommended to use angular valves, because the flow of the medium is turned only once by 90°, contrary to single or double seated valves.
- As standard equipped with the well proven, reversible and enclosed ARCA diaphragm-operated actuator.
- Actuators: optionally pneumatic, hydraulic, electric or hand-drive.
- Versatile options from the ECOTROL? modular parts system for the inner parts.
- Exchangeable trims .
- different spindle bushings, for instance with cooling fins, with insulating columns, bellows sealing etc. exchangeable for each other.
- Adaptation to medium and pressure stages by different materials.